Monday, April 4, 2016

Timeless Wishes

This pattern from the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper still has to be one of my favorites.  Today I used it to make the fastest cards I've ever made. A quick ribbon and sentiment added to the front and it's done.

The sentiment and the framelit are from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set and the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.  Remember to bundle them together for a 15% savings!  (140804)  I stamped with Smoky Slate.


At first I cut the DSP at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4, then I realized I would get more use by cutting it 5 1/4" x 4" so that I could actually get six pieces instead of just five.


I added Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon (140561) from the Occasions Catalog and tied a simple knot.  Then, if you look really close you can see the Silver Metallic Thread (138402) but I made several layers of it to make it a little more visible.  That stuff is SOOO thin!


Thank you for looking in today.  This week the office should be back to fairly normal.  Yayyyy!

Happy Monday!  Donna




2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love how you figured out how to get more out of the sheet! So elegant. I have not touched my piece I received in some shares. I have no idea of why I am saving it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this paper! It can be used in so many ways. I especially like coloring it with the sponge daubers! So pretty with so many colors!

      Thank you as always for taking the time to comment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors