Sunday, April 24, 2016

Quick Cards Ready to Go

Saturday I worked on updating labels on my stamp sets, marking all the ones that will be retiring.  My goodness, I have a LOT of those!  The good news is a lot of my choices from the Occasions Catalog are NOT retiring, so I'm really happy I get to keep so many of them.

Okay, on to today's project.  You may remember the card in the front from earlier in the week HERE.


Well, my project for today was to make up several of them, but just not finalizing them.  This is as far as I got, but now I can do whatever I want to with them to make them the perfect card for the perfect occasion.


Isn't this a pretty rainbow of color?  The can be turned sideways or upright and will be so much fun to put together when I need a quick card.





Thank you for looking in today - may you have a Blessed Sunday.  ~   Donna





Product List

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE! Thanks for listing the colors you used to frame them also. Soft suede, I couldn't come up with that. You convinced me I need to use this paper. I might do some on the notecard size as those are always fun and quick to write a thank you on. They are just so bright and springy. I don't dare buy another pack of that paper for reserve!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The notecard size is a perfect Thank You note. I always select the colors to go with DSP by looking at the list of suggested colors on the back of the pack (and in the catalog under the DSP description). I thought Night of Navy would be too dark, but it was perfect!

    As always, thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors