Thursday, April 28, 2016

Zoo Babies Birthday

A quick and fun birthday card using Zoo Babies (retiring).  These little guys are so cute, I'm sad to see them go.  I wish I had used them more.  Isn't that always the way?


Recipe:

Whisper White Thick cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Tangelo Twist (retiring) 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White cardstock 5" x 3 3/4"

Stamps:
Zoo Babies (retiring)
Just Kidding (retiring)

Ink:  Hello Honey, Smoky Slate, Chocolate Chip

Washi Tape - Cherry on Top (retiring)
DSP - Cherry on Top (retiring)

Balloon Punch




Thank you for looking in today.  The weekend is one day closer!  ~ Donna



Product List

3 comments:

  1. That is one problem with being a demo - you feel you can't use the retired products. But, some people still keep them and use the stuff for their own cards. I have trouble letting go! I think that giraffe is so cute and always thought it needed to have a balloon on it's tail! The monkey is so cute riding on the elephant with it's balloon too. This is a great set for kids cards but I bet there are other ideas for it.

    The zoo in Des Moines is a having a Brew Party where they have a bunch of craft brewery stands. I think it is for the people and not the animals! I could see a lot of fun signs made with this set at the different tents! I think the proceeds goes to charity since it is like $25 to get in.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely keep more stamps than I should, then I run out of room and just say "OK, this HAS to change! :) I especially keep sentiments that I can use inside, because I don't always show the inside of a card unless it has something clever.

      Hmmm... a Brew at the Zoo sounds interesting! :) Our Phoenix Zoo has Boo at the Zoo at Halloween Time. We've never been, but I am sure they have a lot of fun.

      Delete
    2. I think they do the Boo thing too and I have not gone to them either. I think the kids dress up in costumes - maybe as their favorite animal. I don't remember but that would be fun. As a kid our little town just had a few animals at our zoo - a bear, goats, and a couple other animals. Sort of pathetic when I think about it compared to zoos now. Funny the things I remember from the "olden days!"

      Chris R. from Iowa

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors