Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Last Weekly Deal and Important Dates

Don't miss! This is the last time we'll have our Weekly Deals!  Last day of these deals is April 18, 2016.




Stampin' Up! shared some important dates with us this past week, so I wanted to pass them along to you. Mark your calendars!


April 18th

The retiring products from the 2015-2016 annual and occasions catalogs will be posted at 1:00 PM (MT).  You may want to stock up on your 2014-16 In Color products now instead of waiting until the retirement list comes out. These items - especially the reinkers - sell out super quick! 

May 3rd

All ordering will be down so Stampin' Up! can do catalog transition updates between midnight and 2:00 AM (MT). During this time no orders can be entered by demonstrators or customers.

After 2:00 AM (MT) Demonstrators can begin Pre-ordering products from the new catalog and will receive their complimentary copy of the new 2016-2017 annual catalog with this order.  I can hardly wait!

Starting this day NEW Demonstrators can choose their Pre-order products and will get a box of new catalogs in their Starter Kits.  Wooo Hooo!


Click here to learn more about the fun of being a demonstrator on my team as well as all the other great benefits of purchasing the Starter Kit.  Hobby Demo's are always welcome!  No pressure, just join us for the great discounts and fun!


Week of May 6

Stampin' Up! begins shipping 2016-2017 Annual Catalogs to selected customers. Standard (bulk) shipping can take up to three weeks, depending on your location. I'm making my list and checking it twice!  

All of my regular customers will receive a catalog automatically from me.  If you would like a catalog and don't already have a Demonstrator, email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com and I will gladly mail one to you.

May 31st

This is the last day to order from the current catalogs - the 2015-16 Annual Catalog and the 2016 Occasions Catalog. This will also be the last day to order from the list of retiring products, too!

June 1

All ordering will be down so Stampin' Up! can do catalog transition updates from midnight to 3:00 AM (MT).  During this time no orders can be entered by demonstrators or customers.

The 2016-2017 annual catalog sales period begins at 3:00 AM (MT) and runs through May 31, 2017.

I know this is a lot to take in for a Tuesday, but I wanted to let you know some of the important dates coming up!

Happy Tuesday!  ~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors