Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Softer Botanical Builder

I'm going to miss the pretty paper from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (DSP).  So many pretty patterns in here.

Thankfully the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies are continuing over into the Annual Catalog, so I'm pretty happy about that!  It seems I always think of using them with the Botanical Gardens color schemes so when I saw this on Connie Babbert's blog, I fell in love with the softer colors and knew I had to CASE it.


Recipe:

Blushing Bride Base -  8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Birthday Bouquet DSP - 5" x 3 3/4"



Flowers made with Botanical Builder Framelits Dies

Blushing Bride
Mint Macaron
Hello Honey
Whisper White 

For the center of the main flower I used the Mint Macaron from It's My Party Enamel Dots and Pearls for the small flowers.

Sentiments from Rose Wonder




Maybe it would be a good idea to make more and just leave the sentiment off, then add it when something specific is needed.

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!   ~ Donna




2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the idea of the pearls and enamel dots for the centers. I really like the soft colors. The bold ones from before were fun but this is just, well, lovely! If you made one - you may as well make more and leave off the sentiment as it would work for just about anything!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will be making more of these without a sentiment. So pretty and delicate. Change up the flower with a little "onsie" die and you've got a cute Baby card. One of the sets that's not retiring, so I'll be able to use it more! Yayyy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors