Friday, April 29, 2016

Way To Go!

This could be another Graduation Card, or just a "Way to Go!" for any other accomplishment.  Either way, I wanted to use my Bravo stamp set before it's time to send it on to the Retirement Rack.  I have a couple of versions.  This first one was actually my 2nd attempt and I like it much better.  Let me know what you think.


Recipe:
Night of Navy cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Stamps: 
Bravo (retiring)
Balloon Celebration

Ink: Crushed Curry, Hello Honey (retiring), Night of Navy




Card #2 Measurements
Base - same as always
Night of Navy - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Night of Navy - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Whisper White - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"




Add some balloons inside to decorate too!  Thank you for looking in today.  I'm so happy it's FRIDAY!   ~ Donna




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Well, what can I say but "Way to go!" Both are fun and sort of totally different ideas. All depends on the person they are going to probably. But, I think I like them equally for each's own charm! Sort of like Almond Joy vs. a Mounds candy bar - sometimes you want the nuts and sometimes not! Clean lines vs. more punch? Oh wait, I guess I thought the third photo was a different card - is it the inside instead? Card # 2 has the strings covered up and mats. I do like the Night of Navy mats but miss the strings on the balloon. I guess it pays to pay attention! All in all maybe I agree with you, I like the 2nd one the best but then again I am usually sitting on the fence on making decisions! Fun cards though.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris! Wow, I thought I commented back to you on this one, but I think I missed. :)

    I still like the one with the extra mat around, it makes it all stand out so much better, but it sure makes the usable space smaller.

    Yes, the third photo is the inside. I should have said that. Oops!

    Thanks again for posting Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors