Sunday, April 3, 2016

Birthday Bunch

Time for some more Grateful Bunch!



Simple card with a big message.

Recipe:
Rose Red - 8 1/2" x  5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Timeless Elegance - 5 1/4" x 4"
Very Vanilla - 4 3/4"' x 3 1/2"


Stamps:  Grateful Bunch and You're so Lovely

Ink:  Memento Black  and Rose Red


Extras:  Baker's Twine Combo Pack; Subtles Candy Dots; Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sharpie




I colored the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a Sharpie the closest color  to Rose Red I could find.  Came out pretty good, don't you think?


Thank you for looking in today ~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. I would have never known you had colored the rhinestones with a Sharpie - good job! I love the candy dots too. Fun and happy cards.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris! I love finding a Sharpie that will add some color to the rhinestones!

    Always good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors