Friday, April 8, 2016

One Month Away

Do you know it is only one month until Mother's Day?  That's right, look at the calendar, I couldn't believe it either!

Although my Mom is waiting for me in Heaven, I still have a sweet Mother-in-Law to celebrate.  So today I present to you this:


Recipe:  
Base - Bermuda Bay - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White (inside) 5 1/4" x 4"
Have a Cuppa (Designer Series Paper Stack) 4 1/4" x 3"
Rose Red, Whisper White and Have a Cuppa DSP for the cups
A Nice Cuppa Stamps & Cups & Kettle Framelits Bundle (141074)
Grateful Bunch (lace stamp) for across the cup top and bottom



This will be one of our cards at this weekend's workshop.  Let's hear it for the Weekend!!  

Thank you for looking in today ~ Happy Friday!  ~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Fun card. I miss my mom too. My step MIL has her good moments! She would love this card and I just might have to CASE it! She loves tea and last Christmas gave me 4 boxes of tea! We always seem to give each other different teas. I ordered this bundle as a belated birthday present to myself! Love the layers. So, I can CASE away as this card really stacks up! Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mother-in-law and sister-in-law both love tea, so this is perfect. I'm hoping to do a tea-bag dispenser between now and Mother's Day. I have one picked out to do, I just have to do it!

      Thank you again for your time and comments.

      Delete
    2. Oh I hope you share photos of it. I have one I won in a blog candy drawing a few years ago but I have never made one. I think Connie Stewart has a tutorial for one if you put in an order this month you receive the tutorial. At least you have a month to work on them.

      Chris R. from Iowa

      Delete
    3. I will definitely share pictures when I get it made! Maybe that can be another project for Sunday. Although it's raining here today (first time since the end of January) so I may just have to go out in it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors