Friday, October 6, 2017

Color Me Happy - Stampin' Blends Coming Soon

I am so excited I just can't contain myself.  Since I see other Demonstrators have shared this information, I'm going to share it too!  

Remember, as a Demonstrator, we can order things early and play with them before being released to our customers.  Right now we are able to order our new Stampin' Blends, our new alcohol markers.  I'm going to order mine this weekend, but for now, I'm using the Blendabilities we had a couple of years ago.  They were awesome, but then Stampin' Up! found a problem with them drying out too quickly and pulled them from the line-up.  They've since developed these new pens and have been testing them finding them to work fabulously without the drying problem.


So, since I have some of my old ones that didn't dry out and that are still nice and juicy, I pulled them out and colored my Seasonal Chums Pumpkins.  I think they came out great and I'm even more excited for the new pens to get here!


After cutting them out and coloring them I attached them to some little round suckers I purchased recently.  I tied a piece of Pumpkin Pie Stitched Edge Ribbon onto the stick.  You can see a picture of the old pens below.  The new ones are very similar, but have a better fitting lid and come in sets of 2 (light and dark) pens instead of 3 (light, medium and dark).


We don't have a release date yet, but it will be before the end of the year.  You'll hear me shout out as soon as you can purchase them!  You won't want to miss them.



Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Fun project and great coloring. I fell heir to a bunch of the old ones and have been playing with them. I love my water color pencils but for the more vibrant oranges like for the little pumpkins here I can see the blending markers would have an advantage. I keep putting off getting this set but it would be a great one to try blending the colors as they are easier to color. Plus, the bonus of a cute treat! Thanks for another fun idea!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I sure love them. I was one happy stamper to see them being re-engineered and coming back (even though I just purchased a bunch of Chameleon Pens). Completely different though, so that's okay.

      Lucky you inheriting some of the old ones. I still have quite a few that work beautifully, so I'll use them until they don't work.

      Happy Weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors