Sunday, October 29, 2017

Quilted Christmas

It took a while to finally play with this set and now I'm wondering what took me so long!  This came together much easier than you would think. 

I'm working on a step by step tutorial to go with this, but it will be tomorrow before it is posted, so be sure to come back tomorrow for the details.


For now, here are the measurements.

Recipe:
Garden Green - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Real Red Quilted Christmas DSP - 3 3/8" x 3 3/8"
Whisper White - 3" x 3"

Banner - Whisper White 3 1/4" x 1 1/8"


Thank you for looking in today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for how easy this is to make!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Now I like this. I did not like the one sheet of paper with the red stripe and all those colors like the lemon lime twist, garden green etc. It was just too busy or just not pleasing to my eye. That is good that these are double sided as I usually like the other side. But, here it really works and I like it. Maybe the smaller pieces of it mixed with more red and green - I don't know but it works and I like it! I plan on getting this bundle and I do hope it carries through with the next annual catalog or at least available. There are just too many fun things to do with this bundle. I can just see this spring with soft flowery pieces of pastels etc. So, I am looking forward to your tutorial as it looks intimidating but broken done I think it will be quite doable and fun to play with. I just have many other things going on right now. This will be a fun January set to play with with cabin fever and the like. Well, you don't have to deal with the snow and cold but you know what I mean. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with! with the EF this really does look like a patch from a patchwork quilt! Love it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! It took me a while to pick the papers I wanted to use, but when doing them in small pieces they all go together well.

      I better get working on that tutorial. I really need to get brave and do a video. One of these days.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors