Friday, October 27, 2017

Workshop Thank You

My apologies for missing a couple of days lately.  It's been hectic around the house this week and some nights I just didn't have it in me!  However, the weekend is here (after today ends) and that's always a good thing!

Here are the little 3" x 3" thank you's I made for the girls from last week's workshop.  I always like to have the thank you's reflect something we made or a technique.    This was one of our cards from the workshop.  If you missed it when posted, you can see it HERE.


I just love these little dogs.  Always getting into something, or so it seems.  Cute as can be though!


Recipe:
Whisper White - 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3"
Garden Green - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

The table is stamped onto Chocolate Chip with Early Espresso ink and then cut out with the matching dies - Christmas Staircase Thinlits, that go with this set - Ready for Christmas.  I sure hope this is one of the sets that carries over next May.  There's just so much in here to use, it would be a shame to lose it after just one season.


I colored the dogs and the picture frame on the wall with Stampin' Write Markers.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!!  Happy Weekend!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Pawsitively adorable! I really enjoyed the regular sized card with the trio of pups but this little gem is just the best! The little cards are just always a favorite of mine anyway but the little ones with their sweaters on just made me smile. I like the picture on the wall with it too!

    I hope a lot carries over. There are just too many sets with framelits that I love in the holiday mini. I love the punches too so I gotta get the tag set with the matching punch. I gotta have the mitten set too. I bought the to go cup holiday set at card club the other night after we made several fun cards. We made a gift card holder like the one Lorri had on her blog. The inside was left blank so now I need to get the set to add the sentiment she used and the gingerbread man with a bite out of him.

    I need to make a birthday card and a get well card so I had better get on it.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always Chris! This stamp set and dies are just so full of fun.

      I loved Lorri's card too. She always has the best ideas and especially with the gingerbread man reaching up to grab a cookie.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors