Thursday, October 5, 2017

Kitty Kisses

If you love cats and kittens, you know there's nothing better than Kitty Kisses!  If you don't like cats, you'll still love these Kitty Kisses!

A big Thank You to LeeAnn Greff for her quick and easy project.  I just couldn't resist!  She has so many great ideas!


Simply punch out two cats from Basic Black card stock using the Cat Punch.  Cut a strip of matching card stock 3/4" x 2 1/2".  Score at 3/4" from each end of the 2 1/2" length. 

Attach  a Hershey Kiss to the center of the strip with a glue dot.  Fold up the 3/4" piece on each side and attach to the inside of the two cats being sure the cats are facing the same direction with a glue dot on each side.  Use a small glue dot to attach the cat heads together and I rolled up a small glue dot to place between the tails.

I colored the Rhinestone Jewels with an orange Sharpie Marker.  I tried yellow, but it wasn't enough.  I love being able to color these jewels with Sharpie's to match most anything we make.


Thank you for looking in today.  I'll be in a Re-Certification class for work all day (ugh!) so hopefully I'll have some creative life in me when I get home to post something for tomorrow. 

Happy Friday-Eve!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I almost forwarded LeeAnn's post to you but remembered you follow her so you would see it. It had your name written all over it! Yours turned out PURRRFECT! My punch came on Tuesday so I can make one or more for my friend Pam. She is going on vacation so that gives me an extra week to make sure mine looks PURRRFECT too. I think these are just too much fun and oh so clever!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of me Chris. I just love LeeAnn's work. She has some of the best things to CASE.

      These really are clever. I gave my two away yesterday at class, so I'll be making more this weekend I think.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors