Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October Swap Card

Don't miss your chance to receive a pack of Designer Series Paper for free when you buy three.  Christmas cards need to be made and what better way than with the beautiful papers we carry.



Last night was our Team Meeting and we had our usual Swaps.  This was mine.  On the second day of working on them, I told myself "what was I thinking?".  Ha Ha!  There's a lot of Big Shot cranking to make this card.  But I do like how it turned out.


Recipe:
Very Vanilla - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Silver Foil - 5 1/4" x 4"
Very Vanilla - 5" x 3 3/4" - run through the Big Shot and the Quilt Top Textured Embossing Folder
Very Vanilla - Christmas Staircase Thinlits - Tree and Branches. 
Approximately 10 of the big branches and 4 -5 small ones to fill in.
Sunshine Wishes Thinlits - Hope


Making one isn't so bad... maybe two... but NINE... that's what we needed. NINE.  LOL.. One of these days, I'll learn.  ha ha... seriously though, it was good to do.


Thank you for looking in today.  Don't forget to check out the last day of the DSP Sale!



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Pretty but a lot of cranking on the Big Shot. The mat just really shows off the tree well. Well done.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I have to admit that I do have an electric Big Shot that I purchased before I started doing Stampin' Up and it makes life so much easier. Can't find them now though which is sad. I sure love mine though.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors