Saturday, October 21, 2017

Who Knew It Was an Eclipse!

Apparently his is a big thing now and I didn't know what it was called when I made it with the Spooky Cat HERE from September 3rd and again for Chris and Brittney's Anniversary Card.

Today's card - which we'll also be making at our workshop later today is this one.  Really very easy.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Garden Green - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Designer Series Paper - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Ribbon- 8 inches


Since NOEL was a little big, I had to make the Designer Series Paper (DSP) wider and make the smaller mats onto the Garden Green.  If you were doing JOY or something with skinnier letters, you could adjust the size of the DSP.


Thank you for looking in.  It's nearly 1 a.m. and I have to be up in a few hours to go to our workshop.  I'm so excited to show them our projects!!

Happy Saturday!
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Very fun. I have not done this technique. I don't have the alphabet dies but I did see this done with a square die too or something similar. I am always way behind on trends - what can I say?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I was doing something before the trend! LOL - I'm usually the last to take on trendy stuff. I sure love these though and the girls really enjoyed making them today. I'm a bit mad at myself though for not taking any pictures!! We just had so much visiting and crafting!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors