Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A Classy Kind of Guy

Before we begin - be sure to check out the Clearance Rack.  New things have been added and some at even better prices than before!

Can you tell I'm enjoying being able to make masculine cards with this fabulous paper and stamp set?  So many fun ideas that can be put together.



Recipe: 
Night of Navy - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
True Gentleman Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Night of Navy - 5" x 1" - snipped or punched with a banner end
Very Vanilla - scrap for sentiment
True Gentleman DSP - for punching with Bow Tie Builder Punch (retiring!) 


Inside - Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamps:  Truly Tailored Bundle
Ink:  Tranquil Tide
Don't forget to give the envelope flap some love!



Inside I cut a piece of the bow tie paper just above and just below the bow ties to make a strip.


The sentiment actually has a hair comb above the words, but I snipped a bow tie from a scrap of the DSP to glue over the comb.  It fits perfectly.  Just don't trim to close to the bow or it might show the comb.



Today is a very exciting day for me.  My new family related to my Birth Mother is sending a box of things she'd been saving for me along with some other things they thought I should have.  The box arrives today!  I can hardly wait to see it all!

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna Product List

2 comments:

  1. Don't trample the UPS man or mailman when he brings your package. This is so amazing and so happy for you!

    The card, fun and I do like the bow tie instead of the comb. Maybe because my dad was bald except for a little fringe he kept short! I don't think he owned a brush or comb! But, the inside is fantastic - love it. Great job as always.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't trample the FedEx guy, but I think I scared him when opened the door and cheered! LOL

      Oh my goodness, so much in the box and some wonderful surprises. Went to Michael's to get some photo safe albums to put the pictures in. Looks like I'll be scrapbooking again here soon!

      I still need to make a card to post for tomorrow. Yikes!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors