Saturday, April 14, 2018

Waterfront Beach

Here's another cute card using the Waterfront stamp set from the 2018 Occasions Catalog.  Did you notice from the retirement lists that Waterfront is not retiring and it's going to be in the new Annual Catalog.  I'm so excited!!


These are the little thank you's for this month's workshop. Since we used this set at the workshop with the pine trees, I thought it would be nice for the thank you's to be with the palm trees.


Recipe:
Marina Mist (retiring) 3" x 3"
Whisper White - 5 3/4" x 2 7/8", scored and folded at 2 7/8"

I started stamping from the bottom up.  Similar to how we did the other Waterfront card except that one we started at the top.  It really just depends on where you want things to end up.  I didn't want the water to be stamped off the bottom, so I started there and worked my way up.

Marina Mist - stamped off once

 Soft Suede - stamped off once

 Palm Tree Trunks - Soft Suede
Palm Fronds - Garden Green

Place a post it note just a hair below the "sand".  Just below, because the sun stamp will leave a little gap between the cardstock and the post it.  You don't want to have open white space.

Crushed Curry - Sun

Early Espresso - Hut


Marina Mist - Thank You - from Petal Palette


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Saturday!!  

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. What a fun little thank you card. You are going to convince me I may need to buy this set yet. I liked that you called it a hut as my first reaction was an out house! Thanks for the steps to creating this fun little beachy scene.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! You know you want it, just give in and get it! :) Definitely a hut... who wants to have a visible outhouse on their island? I'm sure there's one somewhere or there better be, just not visible! ha ha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors