Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Birthday Wit for Birthday Girl

This week the youngest of our combined kids turns 31.  How can we be old enough for 30-something kids!?  All of the kids went through this Confetti Cake phase when they were little.  Funny thing is I found out recently they still like Confetti Cake!  So, I knew that the confetti cookies  from the Picture Perfect 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper would be the perfect front for today's card.



Recipe:
Bermuda Bay - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 2 1/2
Tangerine Tango - 4 5/8" x 2 5/8"
Whisper White 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White (scrap for 2nd Happy Birthday)
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)

Stamps:  Birthday Wit
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins


Don't forget to give some love to the envelope as well.  I took another piece of DSP to decorate the envelope.  I also added some extra stamping from Birthday Wishes for You.  I stamped off once for the front so it didn't take away too much when I add the address.


Thank you for looking in today!  Are you making your wish list for all the retiring items?  Don't wait too long, you don't want them to slip away and be gone forever!

Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! I have been making some of cards using this DSP to have on hand. I guess now I can add this version too. Can you get the envelope flap and the piece for the card out of one piece of that paper? I am thinking it works but my brain is not working number wise with all this color business going on. Trying to explain the color refresh vs. the ones coming and going and the new in-colors so I have it down pat so I can explain it to others is getting a bit out of hand! I am glad the birthday set with Cue the Confetti is carried over as it makes me smile just saying it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I think if you did the flap first, then use what you have left over for a splash of color. You wouldn't be able to with my measurements, but you could certainly have enough left over to put a good size piece of paper.

      Oh the color refresh is going to be tough! But I do love the new colors!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors