Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spoiler Alert - Paper Pumpkin - April 2018

My April Paper Pumpkin arrived today and I put one of each together while watching t.v. with the hubby.  That's how easy it is to do Paper Pumpkin.  All from a t.v. tray sitting in my rocking chair!

This month's kit makes 3 x 3 cards that fit perfectly into an easy to assemble box.



The box has a belly band that slips over the filled box easily and so that you don't have to untie it, ever!


Here is the set of five cards.  The kit makes 20 cards, with 20 envelopes fitting into 4 boxes.  Four quick little gifts to give with cute little cards.









If you haven't yet signed up for Paper Pumpkin, I suggest you check them out.  A sweet little kit that arrives in your mailbox each month.

Sign up by May 10th and receive your first two months at 50% off.    Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 (that's zero418 not an "o".)




Thank you for looking in today.  I'd love to have you as a Paper Pumpkin Customer!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors