Thursday, April 26, 2018

Paper Pumpkin - For Everyone!

Did you know you can purchase Paper Pumpkin Kits and Refills while supplies last, enjoy up to 75% off!  Some kits may only be refills, so you will need to use your favorite stamps.

This sale is for everyone, not just Paper Pumpkin subscribers!!  This is a perfect way to check out the great kits.

Past Paper Pumpkin Kits - Shop Now

Want to know more about what the Paper Pumpkin kits and refills are like?

 Watch all of the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Videos HERE


Want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and enjoy even more?  

Join Here and if you join before May 10th Use Code SAVEFIFTY0418 and get 50% off your first two months. 

You can cancel at any time or even just skip a month, it's all up to you.  You just need to let Paper Pumpkin know before the 10th of any month if you wish to skip that month.

This is the kit from April.  I think it is one of my favorites.



Thank you for looking in today!  It's Friday Eve and I have the day off... for a doctor appointment, but once that's done it will be a good day!  :)

Happy Thursday!
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good doctor's appt and all is well! I had to check out the PP kits and the one I was going to get - is already sold out. I didn't need it but for $2 I thought I would take advantage. I can find something good about all the PP kits.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived the doctor, this time, all the numbers were good except a1c, but we're going to work on it... TOGETHER. I can do this!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors