Another fun card today from Birthday Wit. I really love the fun sentiments in this set and really with it wasn't retiring. So, I guess I have to use it while I can! My sister-in-law's birthday is next week and I thought this would be a good card for her!
I spotted this on Too Cool Stamping. Thanks Angie! I was going to change up the colors, but I just really love how the Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay look together. I did change up the embossing below the main piece though.
Lemon Lime Twist - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Bermuda Bay - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4", plus a scrap for stamping the sentiment 3" x 3"
When adhering the Bermuda Bay to the embossed card front, I recommend using Tear & Tape because the "dots" make it hard for the glue to get a good hold.
- Emboss the Lemon Lime Twist card front with Softly Falling.
- Emboss the Bermuda Bay with Simple Stripes - or do what I did and use your Simply Scored at 1/4" and every 1/4" to the end.
- Stamp the Whisper White with the dots and stars. I used Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the scrap piece of Whisper White and cut out. Pop it up onto the Whisper White with stars and dots using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestones (I just noticed I forgot the rhinestones on my 2nd card!)
Inside I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Birthday Wit set.
Thank you for looking in today. Have a Blessed Sunday!