Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Enjoy While You Can - Retiring Favorite




Sorry this didn't post sooner, I got it started and then "squirrel" and off I went to do something else and then before I knew it, the computer was off and I was headed to bed.  Yikes!

While I was making the card for yesterday, I decided to make another with a different piece of DSP and turn it on it's side.  I really like the brightness of these colors together.  So much prettier in person though!



Recipe:
  • Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
  • Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4" (then cut to 5 1/4" x 1 3/4" and the remainder will be 5 1/4" x 2 1/4") 
  • Tutti-Frutti DSP - 4" x 1/2" (inside)
  • Bermuda Bay - 4 3/4" x 3"
  • Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Stamps:  Big on Birthdays
Ink: Bermuda Bay

Ribbon:  Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer Ribbon




Thank you for looking in today!

Shopping supplies are the same as  yesterday which can be seen here.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors