Monday, April 30, 2018

Sharing What I Love

Starting tomorrow, May 1st, you will be able to get your hands on the Share What You Love Suite - an Early Release for Stampin' Up! Customers like I've never seen before.  The papers are gorgeous, the stamps are fun and creative!  To see more of what you can purchase, click HERE for my previous post with details

Today, I'm sharing the first card I made using some of the products from this suite.


Recipe: 

Very Vanilla - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
*Share What You Love Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Rich Razzleberry -  5 1/4" x 3"
*Share What You Love DSP - 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"

*Pearlized Doily - cut in half and spread apart a bit
*Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon
*Share What You Love Artisan Pearls 


Above:  Check out this Velvet Ribbon.  I wish you could touch it through the screen.  It is so soft and just so pretty!


Stamps - 
We Must Celebrate (happy birthday)
Beautiful Bouquet (inside greeting)
*Make a Difference (65th and the small flowers on the banner)


This card is for a gal at the office who is turning 65 tomorrow.  We've worked together for as long as I can remember, so at least 28 years.  I hope she likes it.  These pretty colors remind me of something she might like, so fingers crossed!

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great week!

~ Donna

* indicates items used from the Share What You Love Suite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors