Saturday, March 16, 2013

Henry Says our Guest Stamper is Brittney Paulsen

Our Guest Stamper today is Brittney Paulsen.  I just love this cute set, I just need to dig it out and use it more!  There are so many possibilities, I really hope the set makes a re-appearance in the upcoming Annual Catalog on June 1st. (or May 1st for Demonstrators - yep, that's right, as a Demo, you could see everything a month ahead of time and begin ordering before anyone else too!  If you'd like to get all the fun sneak peeks and pre-order privileges, contact me and I'll be happy to get you set up!)


Brittney's Recipe:

Stamps:  Henry Says - (w-128090 / c-128093), Tiny Tags (w-118091 / c-118592)
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Watercolor Paper
Ink:  StazOn Black, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon / Button:  Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (130812), Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125)
Punch:  Jewelry Tag (117190)
Extras:  Argyle Embossing Folder (127750), Large Scallop Edgelit (127019)

Have a great weekend!  I'm off to go do Barbie's workshop this morning!  Been looking forward to this all week long!

Hugs,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. This card is just too cute!! Brittney did a great job and love how you have guest stampers! I love this little elephant as well.....SO MANY ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorri! I really hope he stays around for the annual catalog. I haven't had much time to play with the possibilities yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors