Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Graduation - For My Project

Today's post is with retired stamps, but I wanted to share them since they are part of my "Year of Cards" Project that I'm working on for a special friend.  Thank you to Linda for loaning me the stamp set to make these cute cards.

The top card is done with Stampin' Write Markers on Whisper White card stock while the bottom one is done with Stampin' Write Markers and our Aqua Pens on Watercolor Paper.  I like the look of both, but especially like the way it turns out with the watercolor paper.



Back to current stamps tomorrow... I just didn't want these to get missed out.

In the meantime, don't forget about the new product line from Stampin' Up!

The line includes 5 products that can be used to create a fun, spontaneous collection of your daily "this & that" in a cute little journal or use it for something really special like a birthday, baby or special occasion.


Epic Day This and That Journal (131268) $14.95

Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper  (130814) $10.95

Remember This and That Rotary Stamp  (130133) $5.95

Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers  (131271) $4.95

Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape  (131269) $4.95

Get the This & That Bundle—SAVE 15%
Purchase all 5 products in a bundle for a 15% discount—now thru April 30, 2013.
Epic Day This and That Bundle  (133350) $32.08

Order the new This & That products at my Online Store!
Happy Tuesday and Happy Shopping!

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. I love both the grad cards ~ those feet crack me up! The "Year of Cards" is looking incredible. Reminds me of a card I once did that said "You put the "zing" in amazing!", lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feet too! It always reminds me of a voting booth (of the old days...lol).

    Can't wait to get the box sent off to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors