Monday, March 4, 2013

Dress Framelit from Spring Fling

Get ready for more of these, just as soon as the Brown Truck delivers my next package!  This adorable card was made at Spring Fling a couple of weeks ago and was one of my favorite things there.  I just love the Dress Up Framelits Dies and the Pop 'n Cuts Dies to go with it.  I really didn't think I'd be so crazy about it, but the more I see the more I love it!

Isn't this just the cutest little dress?  Who do you think of when you see this polka-dot dress and apron?  I know who or what I think of, "I Love Lucy!"  It just seems like something you'd expect her to wear.  Even though the shows were mostly black and white, I can totally see a cute orange polka dot dress on her!



Thanks for looking in today.  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was very productive, so expect to see updates with what I've been working on.

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. You're right...it's very Lucy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute CUTE!!!! Oh I need to try this!!!!! How did you fold the doily??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doily was the heart shaped one from the Artisan collection, so sadly there is only one of them in the kit.

    I did see somewhere else where someone used the large petal from the blossom builder punch and it was just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors