Saturday, March 9, 2013

Welcome Baby

I just realized I didn't have a post for Friday, guess I spent more time preparing for my Friday Stamp-a-Stack than I thought!  Sorry kids!  

So, after Stamp-a-Stack on Friday, Linda stayed around for a bit and helped me with some cards for my "card project" I'm working on.  She made 2 for boys and 2 for girls.  I think they are both adorable.  Tell me what you think.  As I see cards I want to CASE I save them for creative time and these two cards were really very quick and simple to do.  These were from Marla Reed.  Thanks Marla for the great idea!

Thanks Linda for staying, it was fun spending stamping time together and getting some great cards created!



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:
Stamps:  Embellished Events (w-126495 / c-126497), Petite Pairs (w-122495 / c-122497)
Card Stock:  Pear Pizzazz (retired), So Saffron, Marina Mist (above), Rose Red (below)
DSP:  Subtles DSP Stack
Ink:  Marina Mist, Rose Red
Stampin' Write Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz (retired), Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Big Shot (113439), Argyle Embossing Folder (127750), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), So Saffron 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (122982), Dimensionals, Glue dots


Check in tomorrow morning to see the cute cards I made while the girls were working on their Stamp-a-Stacks.  Another CASE, but too cute not to!

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me, Donna Kish (zip code 85018) as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. OH how sweet those two are! And I have a funny feeling I know just what that card project is you are working on, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you couldn't possibly know the card project... silly girl! ;)

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards, oh how I love that baby stamp as well!! So glad you post your projects, I LOVE getting inspired by you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lorri. I enjoy making these projects and hope that I can inspire others they way the blogs and message boards I visit inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors