Saturday, March 2, 2013

Designer Typeset Stamp Set

This is posted on the Stampin' Up home page by Lisa W., Catalog Design Manager.  I wanted to share with you some of the great benefits she posted there.


The set is based around a really great san serif font that will work well on just about any project. There are some great shapes to take whatever you want to say to the next level. The possibilities are seriously endless.



Here are some cute little cards she made with the stamps.  What can be better than putting together the exact words you want right where you want them??



There are some great benefits of photopolymer stamps. 
They are completely clear, making it easy to stamp exactly where you want. They come unmounted, on an acetate sheet, and temporarily adhere to our clear blocks. Awesome!

Second, they are pliable. Want your arrow to shoot a certain way? No problem! Want your banner to have the perfect sag? Easy peasy! Being able to play with the shape gives you even more creative freedom.


How cool is that?  I know I personally own some wonderful clear stamps that are also photopolymer and I've been  just waiting for Stampin' Up! to do the same thing.  Then, out of the blue, no warning at all, boom!  Here they are! I'm still so excited I can hardly wait for them to come to my mailbox!

Have a great weekend.  I promise to post some cards tomorrow... I just had to spread the word about this great new Stampin' Up! product!

Check out my website and order yours today!  Item #132956 - Designer Typeset Stamp Set.

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the banner and it's so on trend. Is this the only set they have released so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, yes, this is the only one, but I'm hearing there are more on the way and I can hardly wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors