Thursday, March 21, 2013

Photopolymer Stamps - i LOVE them!

I received my new Photopolymer Stamps and had a chance to play with them a bit.  I have to say, I'm absolutely THRILLED with them.  Here's a quick little card I made with them to test them out.  I really hope these go over well because I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see more of them.  

  • They stick like crazy to the clear block and won't go flying off across the table.  
  • They stamp clearly and beautifully.
  • They are so easy to line up and stamp exactly where you want them - no more guessing if you did the "stamp-a-majig" right or if you're lined up where you think you should be.


Here's a quick card I did last weekend.

Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
DSP: Summer Smooches (125409)
Ribbon: 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon (119254)


 

Order #132956 - $13.95

Check out my blog post from March 1st for more details here.

You won't be disappointed! 


Thanks for looking in.  Have a great rest of your week.  The weekend is coming... I can almost smell it!  ;)

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that IS a crisp impression. Way to go Stampin Up! I'm thrilled and can't wait to see the next sets to be released. Yayyy! Cute card by the way ~ I'm a sucker for banners...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure love them. I really am hoping for a big line of stamps in this style. I'll buy them any time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors