Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Photopolymer Test Run Video

I found this great video on Linda Heller's blog where she does a test run on the new Photopolymer Stamps.  I have to say I'm thrilled with the results and am very anxious to receive mine in the next day or two.

Take some time to check this out and I'll let you know when mine arrive and I've tested them as well.

Here is a quick take from her blog on her thoughts:

"Some things I noticed right away
(My unsolicited review so far)
 
1. A bit Smelly, like spray paint. Have to see if that goes away in time out of package.
2. They stamp nicely! Good, clear lines, deeply etched stamp. See my pic below with all the ink in the middle of the quote on the stamp? No matter how hard I pushed on the stamp to paper, it never inked the middle. whoa…that’s really awesome.
3. They were super sticky, no moving around on the block and no stickers, so that’s a plus.
4. They did clean up well but left a stain on the stamp. I inked it again in yellow ink and it was perfectly yellow with no brown ink transfer.
5. Stampin’ Up says they are “age tested” and won’t yellow or cloud up over time
6. They also said they use “FDA, Food Safe Material” Hmmmm…..? Interesting.
7. They are cut close to the image – no stamped edge marks so far!"
 
 

Thank you Linda for making this great video and sharing it.  I'm so excited to receive mine and to see what new stamps SU comes up with for this great new design.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors