Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Irish Wedding Owls

Somehow I almost put this one off too long!  Yikes!  My boss at the office needed a wedding card for a couple getting married on St. Patrick's Day and she like the owl cards so well for the Grandkids, that she wanted the wedding one to be similar.

So, here it is!  I like how it turned out!  The boy owl's eyes look a little dippy at the time of the picture... hope his real wedding pictures don't look like that!  LOL


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  A Word For You (w-117032 / c-120528)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Gumball Green, Basic Black, Early Espresso
DSP:  Print Poetry (129312), Red Glimmer Paper (12190)
Punches:  Owl Builder Punch (118074), Petite Curly Label Punch (129405), 1" Circle Punch (119868), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
Accessories:  Hearts Collection Framelits (125599), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Googly Eyes (retired)
Ribbon: 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

Have a great day!

~ Donna


4 comments:

  1. Awww...sweet! I've never heard of a St. Paddy's Day wedding before. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card! And I literallly laughed out loud at your comment about the eyes on the boy owl! You are FUNNY!! That might be what he looks like at the end of the night! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! Always great to see comments!

    LOL Lorri! I thought so too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors