Monday, March 11, 2013

Above and Beyond

above & beyond... that's where you always seem to go!  thanks so much!

From another of my favorite stamp sets - One in a Million.  Don't you just love when a stamp set works inside as well as outside?  This is one of those sets.  Perfect words for the cover of the card and the perfect words to go inside.



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  One in a Million (w-126380 / c-126382), Papillon Potpourri (w-123757 / c-123759)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Marina Mist
Accessories:  Flower Garden Embossing Folder (123113), Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526), Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (130812), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This one just kinda takes my breath away. From the design to the sentiment it's all just...perfect. I think I have a new fave. I'm also beginning to believe that pretty much everything just looks better with some embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree, the embossing gives it some lift. Otherwise - depending on the card - it just looks "flat".

    I'm glad you like this style, I did a couple of sympathy cards with the same design, obviously different words, but I loved it too much to just use it for one type of card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors