Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sending Love and Sympathy

I sure seem to be into loving the butterflies lately.  Here's another card with the same layout as "above & beyond" but with softer color and a Sympathy theme.

The ribbon here is just so pretty and is part of the free selections from Sale-a-Bration (which will be ending very soon - March 22nd), so don't miss out on receiving some of this beautiful ribbon.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Love and Sympathy (w-122795 / c-122797)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Flower Garden embossing folder (123113), Elegant Butterfly punch (127526), Pool Party Ribbon from Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack - sale-a-bration (130812), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

Happy Wednesday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors