Friday, March 1, 2013

Artisan Embellishments Kit

Today's post showcases three more cards made at Spring Fling with Diana and Rhonda.  I really love all three of these, it would be hard to pick just one!  The beautiful lace makes these just so beautiful, especially the one where you can get a good look at plenty of the lacy delicate look.

The main elements from today's cards are all found in the Artisan Embellishment Kit (129328) from the Spring Mini.  There are so many gorgeous things in here to use, check them out on my website





Thanks for looking in today!


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors