Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Guest Stamper - Linda - St. Patrick's Day

Linda spotted this idea on Connie Babbert's website and then changed it up a little.  I love how she dressed it up with a cute glimmer red heart instead of a green for St. Pats Day.

Don't you just love all the great things we can make with the punches Stampin' Up! has?  I know I do - they are so much fun to create with.


Linda's Recipe:

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (w-115370 / c-127802), Every Little Bit (w-117096 / c-120558)
Card Stock:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Gumball Green
DSP:  Sunshine and Sprinkles (126922)
Punches:  Modern Label (119849), Owl Builder Punch (118074), Petite Curly Label (129405), 1" Circle Punch (119868), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
Extra's:  Labels Collection Framelits (125598)

Tomorrow I'll show you the two cards I made that CASE Linda and Connie!


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!


Have a great Wednesday!

~ Donna


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors