Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Boss's Day Cards

Only a few more days to Join My Team for $25!  Click on the photo below for more details.  I'd love to have you as part of my team of stamping friends!

~ Sign up before October 21st ~



Yesterday was Boss's Day, but I couldn't post these yesterday because my Boss's look at my blog each morning!  That would have totally ruined the surprise!  I was even up and out the door early enough to fill my gas tank in my little car and to stop at Einstein's Bagels for a box of bagels to celebrate Boss's Day.  Yum!



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
DSP:  I Am Me DSP (130138)
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Stamps:  Label Something (w-130595 / c-130598)
Extras:  Fun Flowers Bigz L (121812), Hexagon Punch (130919), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
Ribbon:  Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon (114319)

Thanks to Mary Fish for the idea for this card.  I changed up the ribbon and flower, but loved the DSP used for this.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Take a minute to post a hello, I love to hear from readers!

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. Cute! What a bright & cheery message for your sweet boss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the bestest bosses in the whole world! And I'm not just saying that because one of them reads my blog! LOL

    I truly am blessed to be working for Karen and Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors