Friday, August 26, 2016

Detailed Santa Beauties

This is such a fast and fabulous way to make some Christmas Cheer!  I made these cards in hardly any time at all and isn't this a beautiful Santa?




Recipe:

Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Real Red Ink
Greetings From Santa Bundle (includes the stamps and the Detailed Santa)





I see a lot of these in my future!  Easy and beautiful!




Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Friday!!  ~ Donna




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun card but the glasses bother me on the Santa. I love the beard though. I guess I think of a strange person I know who has a set of glasses that are white framed and truly strange looking but they fit his strange character and sense of humor. Love the Real Red color and that new twine! Have a good weekend - you don't have to work do you?

    Chris R.from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should color his glasses gold. Doesn't Santa have nice gold frames? I'll have to try that.

    YES, I have work to do, that's why I do these cards when I get home at night and don't get to bed until midnight! Ugh! However, it is relaxing for me, so I do it to unwind. Otherwise I would probably just toss and turn.

    We'll be working this weekend for sure. Training Troubleshooters for Election Day support and hotline phones. Long hours ahead, but that's what we do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors