Tuesday, August 23, 2016

More Than Chocolate

While playing with my Jar of Love and Balloon Builders stamps the thought of Malted Milk Balls popped into my head.  So I decided to pop some into the jars!

I stamped them with Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede using the two round stamps from Balloon Builders.  Then I started thinking of what I would put with them and found my Lovely Amazing You stamp set.  With fingers crossed I looked in my Stampin' Up! store and find the set is still available.  The set is not in the Annual Catalog, but you can still order it.  Yayyy!


Recipe:

Chocolate Chip 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4"
Regals Designer Series Paper Stripes (Chocolate Chip) 4" x 1 1/2"


Stamp the jars with Memento Black and then fill them with "malted milk balls".  You could also make them colors instead, maybe all red for Cinnamon Balls, or other favorite round candy.  Of course you'd need a different stamp to go with it, since it's not CHOCOLATE!  ha ha ha


Inside I stamped "You're So Sweet" from Mixed Drinks.  Those were the words I wanted, so I was so happy to find them in this set!


Pop up the jars with Stampin' Dimensionals, add a bow from Jar of Love and you're all set!


Thank you for looking in today.  To purchase any items you see here, simply click on the links below to go to my store.

I look forward to being your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  ~ Donna




Product List

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! It was so much fun to create! Love it when my brain comes up with something fun.

      Have a great day and thank you so much for leaving a comment!

      Delete
  2. Yummy! I took one look and knew they were malted milk balls right away and I am not a big lover of them. Of course set a bowl of them by me and I will gladly consume them! This is a really cute card. Altoids used to have a chocolate covered cinnamon flavor and those were to die for! Love how they stamped so realistically like the light hits the chocolate on the real candy. Great job and love the little bow on the jar. Of course the sentiments are plain fun and I love the inside too. You had better stock up on some good chocolate to get you through the election!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! Now I'm hungry for some malted milk balls. I'm like you, if they are in front of me, they would be gone. Then the roof of my mouth would hurt because I enjoy getting all the chocolate off and then eating the inside.

      Not only ONE election, but two around here as our Primary Election is next Tuesday. Fun times!

      Delete
  3. Primaries, eek! You will need some chocolate to keep up! I was telling people at card club about this card. We used the jar set last night. I just love how the little malted milk balls look - so realistic just like the light hitting that shiny coating!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect execution on this! Such a clever idea! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle - Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it. It was fun to create and I'm so glad that the Lovely Amazing You is still current to use with it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors