Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sweet Jar of Love Bouquet

Can you stand another Jar of Love?  I know you can... there are soooo many possibilities.

This will be a short post as I'm posting between storms.  I love the sound of the thunder and the beautiful lightning.  Hopefully it will be raining when I head to bed.


Recipe:
Melon Mambo - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
DSP Pear Pizzazz Dots - 3 5/8" x 1 1/2"

Half of a doily (actually, a bit less than half.  Cut with scissors, the trimmer is not kind to doilies.)

Melon Mambo stamped off once on the solid part of the flower and then full ink for the smaller stamp.  So Saffron for the yellow flower, stamped the same way.
                                                     



Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great Thursday!  ~ Donna 


Product List

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I will tire of the mason jar projects. They are just so fun and versatile to use in real life so why should cards and other paper projects be any different? I like the flower colors. Did I tell you our local demo had us stamp those flowers but failed to use the black stamen stamp? They looked so unfinished and she just looked at me when I asked for the stamen stamp and black ink. Never mind, I will just use a marker and color them in when I get home. Geez! Anyway, I really like the Pear Pizzazz polka dot paper to match the stems and "greenery" but the crowning jewel is the doily. I love doilies! The baker's twine and the black mat just finish this off so well! Great job as usual.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I didn't do the stamen stamp on the first ones I did a while back and then I spotted it and said "hey! that's just what I was missing!" LOL

      I received my Holiday Catalog pre-order yesterday and there are MORE Jar things to make. I'm so excited to play with them.

      Delete
    2. I saw the Halloween jar with the candy corn and then the Christmas candle centerpiece (I think) on someone's holiday haul video. I think there is a slime stamp and maybe an eyeball too in the set? I can just see a bowl (or a mason jar) of those foil wrapped eyeball candies with a card to go with it!

      Chris

      Delete
    3. I'm going to make the jar with the eyeballs in it for my eye doctor! Last week when we went in, I noticed he had jar of eyeballs (fake, I hope) on the shelf and I just knew he had to have a card to go with it! LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors