Sunday, August 28, 2016

Merry Christmouse!

Have you tried this yet?  I saw someone else use this technique and I had to try it. Now I want all my cards to shimmer and shine!

Click on the picture.  It should open to a larger picture and see the sparkle in the coloring.  I stamped with Black StazOn onto watercolor paper and then colored from the lid of my stamp pads using my Clear Wink of Stella Pen.  Oh My Goodness - so beautiful!


The little mice in this set are so adorable.  I'll be coloring more of them with Wink of Stella..


Recipe:
Base - Crumb Cake - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack - 5 1/4" x 4
Crumb Cake and Island Indigo - 3 5/8" x 2 3/4"
Watercolor Paper - 3 3/8" x 2 1/2"


Thank you for looking in today - may you have a Blessed Sunday!  ~ Donna

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun and cute. I have not really seen this technique but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The mice are cute but that is one set I don't have to have. I love the expression on it's face as he/she sings along. Great job of coloring.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris. I wish the pictures would show the beautiful sparkle better.

    These little mice are a really cute and they will make adorable cards. I loved them from the second I saw them. Now I just need time to use them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors