Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pop of Paradise

This was one of the cards we made at our team meeting with my Upline last weekend.  I just love the beautiful Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper.  The Melon Mambo with dots is DSP, but the leaves we stamped, so don't go looking for that leafy pattern!


Recipe:
Melon Mambo - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2" and the top fold, scored again at 2 3/4" to make a Z-fold.
Whisper White Panels - 4" x 2 1/2"- Stamp with Botanical Blooms
Emerald Envy - 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White - 3" x 2 1/4" Stamp Pink Flamigo
Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"

Melon Mambo Thick Bakers Twine - about 10" - Tie it around the Pink Flamingo and Emerald Envy BEFORE you adhere it to your card.




You could really stamp anything you want inside.  This is what we did for Saturday.  Isn't it beautiful?  I think it was my favorite card for the day.  But I change my mind often.

Thank you for looking in today.  ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Talk about a pop - that is definitely a bright pop of color! So fun. I think flamingos are sort of a funny thing and perfect for the summer. They are sort of funny looking which adds to the fun with their bright pops of color. I like this fun fold card and the leaves are perfect as well as the polka dots. This is such a fun and cheery card to send or receive. I bet you had a great time at your team meeting creating and sharing!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flamingo's really are the thing this summer. It always amazes me how spot on Stampin' Up! is with the new colors and trends.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors