Friday, August 12, 2016

Stinky Cards


When a card is so cute you can't help but CASE it, you CASE it!  A friend of a friend is going through a really rough time right now and I just knew this had to be made for her.  Big thanks to my team mate Sue Parker for her adorable card from our swaps at our team meeting earlier this month.

I changed up the color - I wanted Melon Mambo and I have an extra layer to the flower, oh and I changed the white patch on the chest, isn't that so cute!?  You can see Sue's card next to mine at the bottom of the page.


Recipe:  Melon Mambo - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 3" x 3"
Whisper White 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Stamp Set - Here For You and Foxy Friends (for the nose and eyes)
Fox Builder Punch


Here are the two cards together.  I love them both!  Thanks again SUE for such a CUTE CARD!


Happy Friday!  Workshop tomorrow at Sue's house!!  I can hardly wait!  ~ Donna

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Too "stinkin" cute. I knew you wanted me to say that! It was amazing the little touches of the chest fur and the flower that added just that more interest to the card. The chest fur mimics the patch on it's head! The flower makes it pop even more. I am one who isn't a fan of the melon mambo but this works. The sentiment and inside are just too good for words! The "well that just stinks" would work for the "crap" card too! Love it! Have a good weekend. No plans on my part I don't think.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the "this stinks" is perfect for the "poop" card! I just didn't have it when I made that card. But it was what I had in mind! :)

    The little skunk reminds me of the Flower, little skunk from Bambi. So cute!

    Workshop for me tomorrow - I'm excited to share with some newer stampers tomorrow. It will be a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors