Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Serene Wetland Scenes

Have you checked out the Serene Scenes Designer Series Paper Stack yet?  Here is one of the pages.  Perfect sand, surf and sky.  Add a little bit of white ink to the waves to give them some depth and look of whitecaps.  Stamp the little sandpipers or whatever they may be onto the sand with some blowing grasses and you've got an awesome card!



Recipe:

Island Indigo - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"



I used the Signo White Gel Pen on my card, but since it is retired, I believe you could also use the White Stampin' Chalk Marker.


Thank you for looking in today!  ~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Perfect background for a card - just add the sandpipers and go. The white does add to it. I have a piece I received in a share and will have to keep this in mind. Thanks for a great idea!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I ended up making another one for my brother's birthday. Sent it out in the mail this morning!

      I really love that paper for this card. It works out perfectly.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors