Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Celebrate You With Sunshine Wishes

Just a quick post tonight.  Longer hours at the office give me less time to craft, so you may find me missing in action here and there between now and Thanksgiving!

I did this one earlier, about a month ago, but this time I needed a Birthday Card for someone very special.



Colors used:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight

To see the full details, click here.  This girl is heading to bed.  Sorry for the short post.



Stamps:  Birthday Blossoms and Stylized Birthday


Thank you for looking in today ~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I like the polka dots with the flower - they both pop! Perfect for a birthday card. I really like the stamp you used on the inside.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inside stamp is awesome. It is a single stamp called Stylized Birthday. I love that it is nice and big.

      Thank you Chris!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors