Sunday, August 14, 2016

Kitty Comes from Foxy Friends

With my houseful of cats, I simply had to make a kitty out of the Foxy Friends Bundle and A Little Foxy DSP.


Recipe:

Soft Sky - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Soft Sky - 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White - 3" x 2 1/2"
DSP - 2" x 4 3/4" - I actually cut a strip 2" x 6" then punched with the Banner Punch, then decided how long I wanted it to be.  So there is no exact length measurement.
Ink:  Smoky Slate

I popped up the layers with Stampin' Dimensionals and added cute little black paws.  So cute!



Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!  ~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and that is coming from a dog person! I love the little paw print on the paws! I had a coworker who used to sniff babies feet. That was her favorite thing about babies - their little feet and their smell. I smell puppy paws I guess. Do you have a gray car or does the cat just go with the DP which it matches purrfectly! I also like the smile to the cat. I know I am bound to get this stamp set and punch. My friend Pam will love kitties made with that set. I actually saw a dog made on a site too. I like the layers with the banner behind with that DP. Great job. How many kitties do you have?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a girl who did the baby feet thing too! There's just something about the smell of a baby. Mostly Johnson & Johnson products but they "make" the baby smell so good!

    This little gray one matches the paper, but we also have a little gray kitty named Moki. She's a darker gray and that smile would be for something devious she would be up to! LOL She loves our dog Nike and they play and tussle around like puppies.

    We have 5 permanent inside kitties and 1 that comes and goes, although we've had her in for several days now and she hasn't wanted out. So, for now 6 inside. Outside there are a few we feed on a regular basis, but we can't get close to touch them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors