Thursday, July 5, 2018

Abstract Thank You

The Abstract Impressions stamp set is really turning out to be one of my favorites for making sweet cards.  I wish the colors looked better in the picture though.  In real life they are bright and vibrant.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Flirty Flamingo - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"

Whisper White - die cut with largest Stitched Shapes Circle
Lovely Lipstick - die cut with largest Layering Circle Scalloped


Stamps:  Abstract Impressions
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Call Me Clover, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick

I stamped some extra flowers and fussy cut them to pop up onto the main layer of flowers to give some dimension.


I hope you had a nice 4th of July Holiday.  We stayed home and just enjoyed the day.  Now two more days of work and then our July workshop in Prescott, Arizona!  It's a little cooler there than in Phoenix, so I'll take it!  Last year we had some great thunderstorms on the drive home and I loved it (my passenger's weren't so thrilled, but I was enjoying the rain!).

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the colors. Of course I adore all the layers.

    I remember your adventure with the rain last year.

    Chris R. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great adventure in the rain. We didn't have any rain pop up today in Phoenix, but up in the mountains in the eastern part of the state I understand they had some heavy hail. Pictures looked almost like snow covering the ground.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors