Thursday, July 26, 2018

Color Your Season - Beginning August 1st

Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:

Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!

Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!

Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.

** Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.







GET THE COLOR YOUR SEASON PRODUCTS NOW!  

Add the Color Your Season products to the Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit in July PLUS get 10 FREE Ink Pads (value to $75).  Here’s more information on the $99 Starter Kit Ink Pad Offer (up to a $200 value for $99 and ships FREE).  

Starter Kit offer ends July 31st!   We welcome hobbyists!  Won't you join us?


Here are some samples from Stampin' Up! to get your ideas flowing.  This one is my favorite!  Isn't it beautiful?  I just love the coloring of the flowers.







Thank you for looking in today!  The weekend is so close I can almost see it!  Not that it matters, I'll be working, but that's okay, OT pay is pretty nice!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I ordered the new watercolor pencil colors. I want the bundle but I hate to pay the price since all the sneak previews of the fall and winter catalog have me on pins and needles trying to figure out how to pay for stuff. But, I received a card made with the stitched framelit in this set and it was gorgeous. Also, Jeanie Stark made 2 holiday cards and place cards for their table that I loved. So, I will take advantage in August so I at least get that $5 bonus thing. Hopefully my new ATM/credit card gets here by then. I have money to use there. Besides, I have several piggy banks that I plan to empty out and take to the bank and put in that account. We are talking about a lot of pennies and other change! That fall card is just plain stunning and we the addition of the Cajun Craze blender pens and the Blackberry Bliss, I think it is, I plan on coloring some of those leaves and flowers etc. Besides I can always use that cute bow!!!! Stay cool!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the new watercolor pencils and Blendies. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Well, I have the pencils, waiting on the Blends until I get all the new ink colors and papers.

      HOT HOT HOT in Arizona... waiting for more rain.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors