Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Beachside Thanks

The theme for this month's workshop at Linda's house was Beach Party.  Linda had buckets filled with fun beachside goodies.   





So of course my thank you's for the girls included the same chair we used at the party to make this card HERE

Clean and simple.


We had a very full table of stampers!  Starting with the left front we had Andi, Debbie, Ann, Rae, Kathy and Sue.

and then Linda in the corner and another Kathy to Linda's right.  It was a great time and we even had some rain before we left.  Linda has now had rain every day for a week... I kinda don't like her any more.  ha ha ha  - she needs to share it with us in Phoenix!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors