Thursday, July 12, 2018

Fast Fun Cards

I just love this cute Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper.  Do you see the adorable Sloth and the Chameleon?  I love Sloths!

Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Berry Burst / Shaded Spruce / Lemon Lime Twist - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Animal Expedition DSP - 5" x 3 3/4"



There are two versions of this cute paper.  One with small animals and one with larger versions.  Here's a little hint:  the dies that go with this set (remember to bundle!) actually fit and will cut out the large version critters.  Sadly, not the adorable Sloth, but the Rhino, Giraffe and Kangaroo have dies.


Thank you for looking in today.  Two more days until the weekend!  I'm looking forward to stamping with some new friends on Saturday.  

~ Donna




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors