Monday, July 30, 2018

Postcard Pals Platypus

Check out this adorable little platypus.  He's going to a friend of mine who is having a birthday soon.  This cute set of critters in Postcard Pals are going to be fun cards for some fun people!


Recipe:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper (Blueberry Bushel)
Night of Navy 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)
Whisper White 5" x 3 3/4" (inside)
Whisper White scrap for outside sentiment


Technically the inside cardstock should be Blueberry Bushel.  I had Night of Navy within reach and one less time of standing up with this knee was worth using a slightly different color.  It works though.  Right?


I colored the little guy with Stampin' Blends Night of Navy Combo, Soft Suede Combo, a little bit of Bronze and a little bit of Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green Combo and for his cheek - Dark Pink Pirouette.


Tomorrow I'll share the little Otter.  It was fun to color these while keeping my knee iced.  Then I had less time sitting at my desk to assemble.

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. I haven't seen too many cards made with this set. I wasn't sure what color they were brown or gray or a mixture. Not sure if I have seen one or not. Your card made me smile. Love his little newspaper folded hat colored red. Very cute.

    Chris r. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen much made with them either, so I'm happy to be able to get out there and play with it before everyone else does.

      Diana Gibbs did the little Otter (that's what I hope to post for tomorrow if we don't have storms). He's just so adorable!!

      Working on my wish list for the August 1st pre-order! So many decisions!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors