Friday, July 6, 2018

Packing It In

No need to panic, I'm just packing up my supplies for Saturday's workshop just in case I have to work late tonight.  

Unfortunately, that didn't give me any time to make a project for today.  So I thought I would share one from our Swaps last month.

This one was done by Patti Galegher.  Love the "Ship in the Bottle...", well, make that a Jar!


Here's the inside. 

Thank you for looking in today.  If I'm not working late tonight, I'll post a new card for you.

Happy Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Bottle or jar, who cares this is so cute. I love that you shared it with us. The embossing is a fun touch. Maybe I can use some of the nautical leftovers from that paper pumpkin kit. Have fun this weekend.

    Chris R. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I'm really looking forward to it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors